Friday, September 13, 2013

ShopKick

Want a $20 gift card to Target? What about a new Kate Spade purse? If you said NO, we have a problem!

I have a new app that I am obsessed with that my sweet friend Laurie introduced to me! It is called ShopKick. Everytime you go to Target, Best Buy, Home Depot, Walmart, etc. you can get shopkick points from your phone JUST by walking in and opening the app! You can also scan items and earn even more points! All of this for FREE! No purchase necessary! My kind of app! You earn points and then can cash them in for gift cards to different places! Sephora, Ritz-Carlton, Lowe's, gas cards, Starbucks, Macy's etc! Great places and who would not want some free money there! Click here for more info. Also text me, and I will send you a link! I earn points for referring someone and YOU can too! Let me know what you spend your shopkick points on! I can not wait to hear!

1 comment:

  1. so glad you found this app! it is a great app and i love using it. Target is a great prize!

    ReplyDelete