Monday, May 22, 2017

That's A Wrap

And just like that, Maggie's first year and Mae's 3rd year of MDO is over! I can not believe it! We had a great year! We loved our teachers, our school, our friends, and learning! I will cherish the HUGE box of art I have collected (will be framing some soon for the playroom) and the teacher in me is so proud to see my girls as "students".

First day and last week: 


Maggie's Wednesday Teachers: Mrs. Reeves and Mrs. Jessica


Mae's Wednesday's teachers: Mrs. Shannon and Mrs. Jodie


Maggie's Monday teachers: Mrs. Shelley and Mrs. Karen


Sadly, I didnt get a picture with Mae and her Monday teachers but they were amazing like the rest! LOVE our school! Thank you sweet teachers for investing in my girls, loving them, and teaching them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment