Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

We had a great Mother's Day weekend. Mae's sweet teachers invited us for a "Parent Party" for Mother's and Father's Day. They served muffins for moms and doughnuts for dads. The students sang songs, recited bible verses, and gave us gifts. It was super special.



PS. I have maybe made spaghetti 5 times in her life. IF that...


This is Mae's sweet group of friends from school that we also go to church with. Love their hearts, and their parents!



My brother and I took my mom to a Mother's Day lunch on Tuesday, because she went to Florida to see her mother for the weekend. Ryan built her a flower box for her dining room table and the girls and I were in charge of filling it!






We celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday. I woke up to beautiful flowers and a card. We went to our traditional Saturday morning breakfast, and then headed to Farmhouse + Family in Alabaster, I place I have been wanting to try for awhile. It is a minor scale of Magnolia Market in Waco. I found a great piece for my dining room. We then ventured on to Lowe's and bought wood and flowers for Ryan to build me a window box for our house. It is still in the process, but I can not wait until it is done!

We enjoyed a family day at home playing and after naps went to the pool. Sunday, we enjoyed church with Ryan's parents and grandmother and then a yummy lunch afterwards. We got Ryan's grandmother and aunt flowers, and Ryan made a gorgeous white washed flower box for his mom. I also gifted her a book that our friends sister just published! Sadly, I didn't get any pictures because I was at my friend Molly's baby dedication! Sweet Grayson was dedicated back to the Lord!

We did spend Friday with Ryan's mom at the zoo. She treated us to pizza afterwards and we napped at her house to seal the day!




Spending time with my family makes the best Mother's day weekend, but also is our weekend every weekend, which is why life is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment