Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thankful...

Of course the month of November is all about being thankful and Lordy Lordy I am thankful for so much! Ryan and I are daily thankful for our own little Turkey Mae Mae and bun in the oven, Maggie. Each day is more fun than the last and we are soaking up every minute of our family of 3!

Ryan's parents were super sweet to come up to Charlotte to visit, have a pre-Thanksgiving celebration, and watch Mae while we went to a little mountain getaway for our anniversary!

We made hand molds and celebrated Bup's birthday:




Mae was spoiled rotten for a few days while Ryan and I went to Highlands NC for our 5th anniversary!


We had a blast! Sightseeing, waterfall viewing, yummy meals, shopping, relaxing, resting, and enjoying time just the two of us! We stayed at Old Edwards Inn and were treated like royalty with heated floors, rose petals everywhere we went, and waited on hand and foot. It was amazing and I highly recommend!


















I love my groom of 5 years!


Happy Anniversary to the one who has my whole heart! Mae and Maggie are so lucky to have such a great daddy and husband to their mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment