Wednesday, December 31, 2014

So it begins...


Happy New Year to you all! May this new year bring on many special blessings and good health!
We have a lot to look forward to in 2015!

I usually do not do New Year's resolutions, but I thought this year if I post them on here I will be held more accountable. I also thought I could do realistic ones that are actually achievable and not so far fetched that I will not be able to follow through. Here are my top 3 for 2015!

1) To take more pictures with my Nikon and find some sort of editing software to make good use of our investment and documenting our family of FOUR!

2) To do more "Happy's" for people. I always think of these cute, sweet ideas that would be so thoughtful to do for others and then I never actually do them. This year I hope I can follow through and complete selfless acts of kindness to others. Whether it's baking, leaving a note in a mailbox, sending a random text/email, or buying a happy for someone, I want to be able to put a smile on someone's face for no reason.

3) Drink more water daily. I am always hit or miss on this and really want to make a constant effort to drink more water all day long!

There you have it! Now, what are yours???

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete