Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Replacement

So this eye sore, was noticed the second I walked into our house for the first time while we were on our house hunt...before the words came out of my mouth, Ryan said..."That is an easy fix and can be replaced".


Thank the Lord he said that, because this beauty (the largest one) was just ordered! 

(pic, via Ballard Designs, I might need to cancel my catalog subscription...they keep sucking me back in!)

The only down fall to a new foyer chandelier, is hiring someone to hang it because of the super high ceiling...so just add a whopping $200 on top of any light fixture price you see....ugh! 

Can't wait to see the final product! Thank you, yet again, Ballard! You have some good designs if I do say so myself. ;)

Anyone want the brass chandelier? It's up for grabs before I stick it on craigslist...or in the trash can. 


1 comment: