Thursday, February 2, 2017

DD continues...

Decorating Doll update:
My neighbor asked me to complete their movie room/man cave/rustic hang out spot in their basement. It was quite a stretch out of my comfort zone, but it turned out pretty cool for their needs and wants!

I had this pallet flag made from a friend who owns a Pallet Art company. We found these old prints on Etsy.


We had two canvas' made from some of his favorite movies. I love the 3D antique cinema reels. 


These are large prints of 3 of his favorite movies as well. 



These shelves were built by Ryan for me. They were made from old driftwood found in our neighborhood lake. Super cool! The gun was his grandfathers. Their sweet dog passed away as I was in the process of this basement, so this frame was the perfect touch!



He is a lover of all things Whiskey, so of course we had to incorporate it!



My talented hubs crafted this amazing bar table for me. I had exactly what I wanted in mind, but could not find it in the right dimensions or 'look' anywhere. Ryan even added some old re bar on the back and it turned out awesome! We used their old bar stools from upstairs where we replaced these with newer ones and re-purposed these!


This table is made out of an old whiskey barrel. It was a long wait, as this one was being made but worth the wait! Complete with coasters and "Harry Potter" books for their movie room!


Thanks Turner family for letting me put my decorating doll hat back on! It was fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment