Monday, February 6, 2017

A little secret...

Let me let you in on the best kept secret:

My favorite recipe, made by my mom, and tonight, made by me:

Chicken and Potato Casserole:

First, I put 4 chicken breasts in the crock-pot this morning with some salt and pepper and a little water. This afternoon, I shredded it and spread it in the bottom of a greased 9x13.


I then boiled 4 potatoes (recipe calls for 5-6), I like less. 


Then spread over the shredded chicken: 
 

The recipe calls for 1 to 1/2 cups of chicken broth to then spread over. I used the broth from the crockpot. 


Then spread the soup mixture along with pats of butter. 




Mix 2 cups of milk and 2 cups of bisquick: 


Pour over and put in over for 1 hour at 350. 


Voila!


I served with steamed vegetables. You will thank me later. Y-U-M!

No comments:

Post a Comment