Monday, February 20, 2017

Gator Wedding!

It was finally wedding time for my friend Cort! We headed down Thursday morning (me, Mae, and our friend Rachel) and made it to Gainesville in time for Mexican, margaritas, and fun with the family and bridal party in our PJs! Mae loved being with the big girls (and the babies)



We had a spend the night party and I snuck a pic of my girl in on the action! 



Friday was the bridesmaids luncheon. So fun celebrating my oldest friend from childhood.








My parents, Ryan, and Maggie baby made it that afternoon. We, then headed to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner!





The girls had their FIRST hotel experience and could not have done better! Thanks to my parents. Mae joined them and Maggie joined us.



Saturday was the big day! Cort looked beautiful, the girls made it down the aisle happy, and we enjoyed the party! 







The Gator cheerleaders made an appearance (Cort is the UF cheerleading coach) My girls were in heaven!







Uncle Travis came, too!



And of course the next day:


What a wonderful weekend! We love you MR and MRS Gilchrist!






No comments:

Post a Comment