Thursday, April 4, 2013

He is Risen!

Easter could not have been any more special. We spent Mae's first holiday just the 3 of us. We took her to church for the first time and she did great! She slept through the LOUD music, drank a bottle, and went back to sleep! I loved holding her throughout the service, looking down at her, and continuing to thank my wonderful Savior for the blessing He has given us. It was one of the most surreal moments thus far! 
Mae got an Easter basket from my mom (still debating on her grandmother name, Granna maybe?) the stuffed animal bunnies are from her Gerry (great grandmother), the basket on the right is from the EASTER BUNNY! I made sure there was a bathing suit in there, my Grammy always gave us a bathing suit for Easter and I want to pass that tradition down to my children each year as well! 



No comments:

Post a Comment