Monday, July 5, 2010

Keeping busy...

This summer Ryan and I have been keeping busy! We are having a blast in our first married summer! More details to come on how we have been spending our time! :)

For now, here is my latest project! My sweet friend Mary Katherine (who helped with some earlier decorations on an earlier blogpost) helped me re-do a piece of furniture. I started with our end table, and plan to do the other pieces once I get a bottle of wine for M. K. and I to spend an evening in my garage with the 2 much bigger pieces of furniture...here is the before and after...I LOVE IT and am SO thankful for Mary Katherine's help and guidance...hopefully I can do it on my own soon!
Before...
After...

1 comment:

  1. that looks awesome.... makes me think of a few thinks i could "revamp" around my house!

    ReplyDelete