Friday, July 9, 2010

So, I have a new hobby!

I have invested in a sewing machine and am ADDICTED! Here are some of my finished products! Let me know if you ever need to place an order for a gift for that special someone!


This is a monogrammed Pottery Barn cocktail napkin for a special friend who is about to change her last name to an 'S'. :)
And these lovely towels are going to be sold in the clothing boutique I work at in Huntsville! I am so excited and so thankful for the sweet owner allowing me to sell some!

Stay tuned for new products!



5 comments:

  1. Hey Leighton! It's Michelle from the mom's small group you babysat for last fall. I saw your blog on Laura Gail's so I jumped over to see ya! So funny - I recently did a post about my new sewing addiction! Ever since I've had Gracie I've been all about sewing her cutie outfits. I haven't gotten an embroidery machine yet but I have 2 friends that let me use theirs and I LOVE it!! It's such an easy way to personalize EVERYTHING! Glad you're doing well! Our blog is www.growingfamilyjourney.blogspot.com - come visit some time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leighton! What kind of machine do you have? And does is have a monogrammer included? I am thinking of buying a machine, but don't know what would be best. Your stuff is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute stuff, i was wondering what kind of machine you got too! i have been wanting to start going this kind of stuff (esp before i have babies... i want everything monnogramed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo exciting!! They all look great! Proud of you! I need to stop in the store soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would I know the person changing her last name to an "S" ???? :))

    ReplyDelete