Wednesday, January 18, 2017

NOLA

I have to say...I think I have finally hit the age where I am officially too old for Bachelorette parties! They just are not my cup of tea anymore...However, this didnt keep this mama from having fun and enjoying a much needed Mom-away weekend!

It was SO fun to celebrate my dear, childhood friend Cortnee. We have been friends since the 2nd grade. My longest friendship! We have been through so much together, and now it is finally her turn to tie the knot!

We had LOTS of fun, lots of dancing, lots of food, and lots of laughs!




My sweet sweet neighbor helped me with the girls Thursday morning and then my mom took over for the rest of the day and then again on Friday. So thankful for their help! Daddy held the fort down at home and did one heck of a job at it. They went to the park, went out to eat, he grilled out for them, had a visit from BB and Bup, went to church, and did everything else to make their lives go round, keeping them happy while doing it! He sent me pictures along the way: 


I couldn't wait to get home and get my hands on my girls and be with their daddy! Nothing like a bachelorette party to remind you of how blessed you really are!

No comments:

Post a Comment