Thursday, April 16, 2015

He is Risen!

We had a wonderful trip to Birmingham. The girls could not have been more perfect for the car ride down! It was truly a miracle! I had such anxiety about being in the car that long, but it went great! We checked Mae out for Weeschool and hit the road with lunches packed and ready to go! 

We enjoyed the first few days at the Harbucks with Ryan's family and loved our time with cousins! 

Easter egg hunt time! 











We then headed to my parents side of the city and had another Easter Egg hunt with Mae's bestie Jane!




We had a wonderful Easter service at Church of the Highlands with my family and went to Inverness Country Club for lunch. Mae saw baby bunnies, baby chicks, and baby lambs!






Dad can't ever keep his eyes open, best I could get!







Every day I am reminded how blessed we are with these two little girls and the family God has given us. Easter was no different. So thankful for a God who prevails and shows us His love daily. I don't know how Jesus exactly got out of that tomb, but I am so thankful He did! 
He is Risen, He is Risen, indeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment