Sunday, December 1, 2013

w.d.e.

Wow, last night was one of my favorite moments ever. What a game! We had a blast eat breakfast at our favorite spot, with Mae Mae, then taking her to a babysitter and enjoying tailgating and the wonderful game with family! So proud of my tigers and proud to be an alum! I am so glad we decided to spend the absurd amount of money on season tickets, Ryan says this years iron bowl was worth just the one game! A memory to last a lifetime. I have to say my excitement was brought down a notch reading stupid posts from Alabama fans on facebook, thankfully there are many classy fans, but those few tacky ones just hurt!...maybe this should be my sign to get off social media...

Anyway, WAR EAGLE! Here we come SEC!





Ryan's extended family (The Salter's): 




My favorite good luck charm! She was at only 2 games this year, UGA and UA!





WAR Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey!



No comments:

Post a Comment