I have decided it would have been easier to cut each letter stencil out next time. I will do that soon for another banner project.
I added some twine and viola!
(I was so patient this time and didn't have to get out the trusty hair dryer for it to dry! Yay, me!)
I added some orange burlap bows on the end to cover up the twine ties.
(Disclaimer: I did nail in two nail tacks to the fireplace top to secure the twine. sshh, dont tell our landlords or my hubby! I told you I dont like this house, so whats one less 'oops'! ;)) On that note, hoping to find out soon if we will stay here (buy a house) or be transferred somewhere else! So anxious to here!
Now, we get to enjoy it for let's say....a WEEK! Next year I promise to get crafty earlier!
Now, to think about Thanksgiving decor. Gobble, gobble!