This has been a really great week...Here are the top 10 reasons why:
10. My sweet brother is a 1st time car owner! I am so proud of him. He has really made some smart, mature decisions lately and I am so proud to call him my brother!
9. My mom is SO pumped I am following in her footsteps to play league tennis like her. She sent a package of a tennis luggage tag, tennis cup, tennis outfit (SO cute!), tennis socks, and of course big cute earrings that she insists you wear when you play tennis, so you are sporty, yet still fashionable :)
8. I ran 4.1 miles on Monday. I am going to try to tackle 5 today. Our 10k is in 9 days. I bought new inserts for my shoes and my goal is to just FINISH!
7.Today is my sweet grandmother's 89th birthday, even though she looks 65. She is so dang cute! My class sang happy birthday to her on the phone, I was scared she might have a heart attack, but she loved it. If you are in my family and have a birthday during the school year, it's tradition.
6.My birthday was on Tuesday and I have never been so happy and content with my life. My hubby, family, Huntsville friends, B'ham friends, students, classroom parents, etc. all made it perfect! Ryan and I celebrated by starting off the day with breakfast and finishing with Ruth Chris...He knows my heart...FOOD!
5. Speaking of food, I have gained FOUR lbs. since I started weight watchers. It has been SO hard with this running because I have been so hungry! BUT the good news is I AM BACK ON IT!
4.I got to see Ryan's parents and sweet grandmother on Sunday. She is the one that just lost her hubby a few weeks ago. She was so sweet and brought me a sunflower cake and we had a wonderful lunch!
3. One of my best friends came to visit for the weekend and it was SO nice to have Sneale-Leeland time. My sweet Huntsville friends held a birthday brunch for me and it was so thoughtful and sweet!
2. Ryan gave me diamond earrings for my 27th birthday. Isn't he great? I am so excited for this gift, ONE becuase its my lucky number and I always play it on roulette, we have talked about upgrading them at certain milestones...its really cool to think that one day when we have kids, anniversaries and other celebrations that the life of these earrings will mean so much!
1. I am starting Pure Barre! I have 4 sessions waiting on me and I can't wait! My bff Jess looks AMAZING from it and hope I can too! :)
PS .these are in no particular order. :) Of course food comes before exercise and hubby comes before food ;)