Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Come visit us!


I have enjoyed decorating our house so much since I have moved in! It is a WORK IN PROGRESS FOR SURE, but this is what we have so far! Come visit us anytime! I think Ryan notices something different that I have done to the house everyday and then reminds me I need a job :)

Part of the Kitchen


Kitchen
Guest Bathroom


Office, 3rd bedroom


Other side of office


Guest Bedroom, come visit us!


Mantle


Living Room


Master Bathroom


Master Bedroom



2 comments:

  1. seeing your house clean reminds me of the pitiful excuse of a job me you and jake tried to do at your house one time.

    Jake, "yeah I was gonna eat that"
    Ryan, "when a month ago"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog Leighton! Hope you guys are enjoying married life! It sure sounds like it! :) We'll have to get together next time we're in Huntsville!

    ReplyDelete